It’s not called Blue Monday for no reason, and as
what’s coined the most
depressing day of the year approaches, it’s time to put wellbeing first and make those small shifts that will make the difference.
- With at home working at its peak and the colder weather encouraging us to stay at home, it’s important to create a zone, however big or small, that feels like your relaxation space and is void of unwanted distractions.
- If you are venturing outside, cold air combined with dry indoor heat, low humidity levels, and harsh winter winds can all zap your skin of moisture, leaving it looking and feeling dry and tight. Choose the Seoulista Hydration Super Serum®, which contains tri-molecular hyaluronic acid, designed to immediately quench the skin’s surface as well as reach the deeper layers, dramatically increasing hydration, and moisturising skin from the inside out. It also contains powerful, hardworking ingredients Vitamin B5, Centella Asiatica and Allantoin to help moisturise, soothe and repair your skin.
- With coughs, sneezes and the winter flu making the rounds, it’s important to support and protect your immune system. While we know a healthy dose of fruit and veggies will help this, it’s important not to forget to make the most of the little sunshine we do have, which tops up our vitamin D levels, helping our immune system function better.
- With busy season out the way, it’s important to make the little treats count and we guarantee you can count on our Seoulista Super Hydration Instant Facial®. Delivering the same results as a classic salon grade facial but with the freedom to do at home when it suits you and your self-care routine. Made from biodegradable biocellulose, it’s not only convenient and hassle-free, but benefits can be seen in just 20 minutes. The intense hydration will keep skin glowing for days and the cryo-inspired, naturally cooling transfer system infuses the potent formula deep into the skin to soothe, depuff, lift and firm the complexion. Discover more about Cryo Technology.
- Still trekking into the office most days? You need the Seoulista Fresh Skin Facial Mist®. Infused with soothing Centella Asiatica, protective Trehalose, restoring Allantoin, and a blend of powerful antioxidants that help to calm inflammation, minimise redness and reduce irritation, as well as help protect against environmental stressors – it’s perfect for skincare maintenance throughout the day.